I’ve been working on a number of things today, including my speech for the 140conf. In the process I’ve been rereading some blog entries, including this one about Dr. Robert Putnam speaking in Hutchinson.
Whenever I make notes for a speech, I’m amazed at how many different directions it can take. Eventually I hit upon something that seems workable for the particular occasion. This one is 95% there. I’m hoping the remaining 5% comes tomorrow..